Friday, April 8, 2011

my sister's keeper

i really love the book
really..
but not really with the movie..

and the fact that today i almost lost my sister
has been made me cry loudly..

God.. i love her very much
please take care of her.
i cant be my sister's keeper all day long..
but
i know You have the power to keep her safe.

my little sister, ivi..

i can not imagine, what if something bad happens to her again...
i just love her..

please God..
take care of her..
please..
i dont wanna lose my family any more.. :'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kenapa ivi ra?

somehow gw baca post ini dan post sebelumnya agak nyambung ya ra.. firasat?

really wish nothing bad happened.. amen

iraa said...

nadiiaa, dia waktu ituu hp nya diambil orang.. huhu.. sediih bgt deh.. kasian diaa..

kalo post sebelumnya nggak berhubungan sama inii kok

hei hei hei.. how are you?