Friday, May 15, 2009

tears in me

Its been 1 year, since you've gone..
But still i keep feeling guilty to you..

You are my first man who came into my life,
and you are my first man who go out my life forever..

I am terribly sorry, but i cannot said that to you..
I dont know if you will able to hear me..
or listen to my voice..

Do you know, even i haven't tell you that,
I love you very much
Do you know, even i haven't tell you that,
I adore you very much
Or, do you even know, i cannot keep my tears inside my eyes,
they always run out when i remember you..
and i always remember you..

I regret it,
because i never tell it that i love you so much
I regret it,
because i never say thank you so much
but Dad,
you are always in my mind, in my heart, in my life..
you give me this..my memories.

i hope you can read my mind, i hope you can feel my voice
so that you could know every little thing i would say to you
I love you Dad. I love you. I love you..

_______________________________________________
mengenang 1 tahun kepergian ayah tercinta
Iksir Warganegara

Ya Allah, tolong berikan tempat terindah untuk papah
karena aku tau disini papah sudah banyak menderitaa
:(

dan tolong sampaikan Ya Allah, sampaikan pada papah,
aku sangat menyayanginya..
*

3 comments:

Fanny said...

iwawa....
hiks... hiks... hikss... :((
that's always hurt when you things that you are not suppose to regret...

I don't know how you feel but I know it's not easy.

yes, he hears you, wa. whenever he doesn't Allah hears you. Be tough, dear.

Pril said...

Ira sayang, he hears you, and he knows that you love him :)

jangan sedih terus ya... life goes on... and I'm soooo sure he wants you to be happy..

Semoga Beliau diterima disisi-Nya. Amin.

Fanny said...

aduh mau ralat ah, wa...

"That's always hurt to have something that you are not suppose to regret..."